background

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Old But Very Necessary... It's Cabo!

My childhood friends (missing a few) and I went to Cabo in April. This is what I hope to become an annual trip. Maybe not Cabo but some fabulous location for us gals to get together.

We stayed in an adult-only spa/resort that was absolutely beautiful.



We ventured out (against the advice of my mother) to The Office and then again for Probably one of the best restaurants... Edith's







A few of is worked out. As I did a pilates class, I listened to the waves crashes against the shore.









Loved being with these ladies. Loved catching up without kids hanging off our arms.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Pam said...

Great recall and great pictures. Loved the last one. How fun.

boo and stacy said...

So glad y'all went on this trip!! Looks like so much fun:)))))

Shelly said...

I am so jealous!!!! This looks like the BEST TIME EVER. So glad you got to spend quality time with your friends. It's so very important to do that!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive