The day before he turned five, he decided he liked showers better than baths. And, Sammy is trying to partake in them same right of passage. (not working quite as well).
Birthday morning, Ryan blew out his candle on none other than a breakfast taco. That's right. We be throwin' down San Antonio style.

Scooby Doo is all the rage in his little five-year-old world.

So, to embrace named obsession, I had to get him the best cupcakes in the town!

His birthday party was at Pump-it-Up! I had so much fun watching both kids and adults smile from ear to ear. This place is great!



Here's our little king all fabulous and fived-out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:
How how how did he already turn 5????? Cute post
No one loves birthdays more than Ryan. Love love that big 5 year old.
Ekks, that means I'm getting older too.
Loved his birthday. It was soooo much fun. Thanks for the day of youth Jess
That was such a fun party and when it was over, IT WAS OVER!!! He has told me every time I see him that he is 5. He loves everything about the great number FIVE!!
That was such a fun party and when it was over, IT WAS OVER!!! He has told me every time I see him that he is 5. He loves everything about the great number FIVE!!
Yay!!!!! He's FIVE!!!! He's getting so big. It just keeps going faster and faster, doesn't it? Sigh. It looks like you all had a fun time. Love the pic of Ryan in the giant chair :-)
big boy now ryan.....bedtime tonight means no more fingers or toys tonight I get to slip in you and fill you with man juice then I get you hard and you stick your c-ck in me, looking forward to years of doing this together
Happy 5th buddy I think it is time you got your sweet tight little bum cheeks spread, your bum lubed up and a c-ck in you, hurts to start but I will be gentle and soon you will be begging for it, once you feel my warm c-m spurting up your bum you will be hooked
Post a Comment