background

Monday, June 11, 2012

We've got a Graduate!

Ryan celebrated his graduation from pre-k by heading to Morgan's Wonderland. Look it up! Pretty amazing place!



This is the face of a serious boy with a serious job of getting his buddy across the finish line.



I was so honored that he was so happy that I was going to be a parent helper!



Can you even handle this little face?!?! He's working so hard to swing the perfect swing.



You can't take it. Can you? Nama mentioned he looks like Samuel here. I completely agree.



If you can zoom in on his face, you won't be able to take it.



Ms Mandy. She is wonderful!









Congratulations to you, Ryan. We're so proud of you. We love you!!



Afterwards, we checked out Ryan's room. While doing so, Nama Dotty was taken up in the loft by her little buddy. Sammy has a serious love for Nama Dotty. It's quite precious and melts my heart to see these two generations bonding.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive