background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Monsters

Does anything melt a Momma's heart as much as this? 


Guess what I did today?  I emailed my boss.  Said I was leaving early to spend some time outside with the boys on this beautiful day.  So, I took both boys, by myself, to the park!!! 

We got home, ate an early dinner, and back outside we went!  Samuel is 16 months now!!! 
 Since I had my camera out, I thought it'd be cute to catch the two of them holding hands, and I'd snap them from behind.  Here's how it turned out....

5 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Good for you, Jess (regarding the email to the boss). :) You're a great mom and the boys are all so precious

Unknown said...

I can't believe how quickly your beautiful boys are growing...Good for you for taking the day off to enjoy this wonderful day! Great pics and great momming.
Much love to you all,
Janet

Wencked said...

Love the last picture...looks a lot like our house.

PS Sammy has the prettiest eyes!

boo and stacy said...

Love the camera work there sis!!!! Nice work gettin' out to the park!!

mimi tootle said...

U r so funny!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive