background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yard Update #1 - March


The picture below is of a bed in the front of our house.  I was devastated that the freeze completely took my Nile of the Lillies.  I got them trimmed back, and look what's sprouting!!!!  I want to post this so that I can compare it in the next couple of months. 



The  new growth is so encouraging.  Still have quite a bit to clean out, but we're getting there!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Looking good so far! My philodendron were hit by the freeze too and I thought they were gonners but I'm starting to see little bits of green come through! I just wonder if they'll get to be those big pretty leaves again this year or if that'll take awhile???

Pam said...

Growing children and a garden. My I'm so impressed. Great job Jess. Now that I'm back, I'll head over to see both. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, yippee! I love garden posts. It looks great! We're starting to warm up enough around here that I can get some stuff ready for the summer. Can't wait to see more.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive