1. He pee pee'd in the potty with an audience consisting of mommy and dada. We were high-fivin' all around. AND,
2. Ryan slept in his big boy bed last night for the first time!!!! With Nama's help, we said adios to the guest bedroom, and made it Ryan-ized. Ryan LOVES his new bed. He even said to Rod, "I like this." It was really sweet. We had to bribe him out of his room (not 100% safe yet) with some juice.
Ryan went down like such a champ. It was just like any other night. I didn't bother with a book or anything. Lights were out, and he stayed in bed and fell asleep.
Now, where did we go wrong?! And, by "we", I mean "I". Mommy woke probably every hour, checking the video monitor, making sure he stayed in bed. Well, around 4am, I found no kid in the bed. So, I went in to his room, and he was lying on the floor with his blankie. I'm not sure if he fell off or if he let himself down and just fell asleep there.
I got him back in bed, and he said, "No. No." With a quick urge, I wanted to just put him back in the crib, but decided to push forward. I put him in his bed, and crawled in with him. I kept checking his dozing eyes. Then, said "Momma's going night, night." He said good night to me, and that was that! He went to sleep, and I continued to check on him by the hour.
s so funny. 
8 comments:
WAY TO GO Ryan!!! I can totally see how you kept checking on him with minimal sleep! Glad it was a smooth transition....well, night 1 anyways!
Darling room!!! I want to see the blown up pic mom was telling me about.
HOW PRECIOUS!!!
I just can't believe he is in a big-boy bed. The room looks fantastic! Hudson isn't far behind.
Great job, Jessica and Nama!!!
O were're not done yet. There is more to come with the walls. But we have to work on the baby's room now.
How cute... I don't blame him....what a great room. I can't believe he was so easy. I guess I should keep my mouth shut. It can come back to haunt me.
YAY YAY YAY Ryan - make room for lil brother! Good job little cutie patootie - you are a BIG BOY in a CUTE CUTE big bed!!
good job ryan.. you are getting so big..love his room!
YEAH RYAN! so fun having them grow up!!
you don't want to be all alone in that big bed let me join you and we can have lots of fun, not much sleep but lots of fun!
Post a Comment