Here's a little taste of a Casey-feast! Nerissa made the yummy green salad. We inhaled an egg casserole, potato tart, pigs-n-a-blanket, and for dessert....bread pudding made with cans of cinammon rolls!
That night, Baby Toot #2 was celebrated (but I like to say that I was celebrated) at Fralo's pizza! Fun place to sit outside, bring your own wine, and chow down on their pizza with good friends.
Sweet Courtney set up the evening to help welcome Baby Tootle. Thank you Courtney!!! Your cupcakes were DELICIOUS!
One of my dearest friends, Rachel is expecting the first part of February. She looks radiant! Truly! Love you, sweet Friend.
Some of you have seen pics of Ryan with his buddy Holden! He's the CUTIE PIE with the glasses. Ryan and Holden are three weeks apart. Our #2s, are due a week from each other! YES, just a week...Nerissa carries babies very well!
So, my genius sister-in-law (Aunt TT, above), called me out on the fact that I still don't have a name for this child. (Although I'm almost positive it will be Samuel). So, here I am trying to figure out what in the world she's trying to tell me with the letters.

10 comments:
SAMUEL...obviously we love it. It means God Hears. Our little guys will be fast friends both having Samuel in their names. Strong choice. You look great. Hang in there, not too much longer.
what a fun week - glad you had a great birthday!
AWWWWE, glad you felt loved and celebrated! Looks like a fun weekend! Love the pic of all of you at Casey's breakfast brunch! YUM!!!
Happy birthday, Jess! You deserve that weekend of you and extra pampering. Love you and can't wait to see you soon.
awe, so fun! love your weekend of Jezzzka! we love you and can't wait to see you next weekend.. wow, time is buzzin by
Happy b-day Jessica! Looks like a great celebration. I can't believe all your HS friends live so close to you still. Love that!
Are you talking about a middle name for the baby?
Love you Jess! Sad to have missed that brunch...but even more sad after I saw the menu...geez...you should've told me that, I may have figured out a way to make it work! :) Love you
So fun Jes!! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Yeah!! Well...gotta wait for the baby gift till you pick a name. Geez. It's like he's gonna have it forever or something.
And love it that everyone is having babies! WOW!
Happy Birthday Jess!! I need to start celebrating like you do. It looks like you had the BEST weekend!!! So glad you were able to get in some fun before baby #2 arrives. Not that the fun will stop then, but you know what I mean :-)
You are so loved, Jess! Glad you were well celebrated!
Post a Comment