
One mansion of a reason to want to stay another week. This was our house for seven days! The balcony is gated in, so Ryan was free to roam to his heart's desire.
Ryan's room is the one with the three windows (same size), just above the balcony. Rod and I retreated above the garage. Now, let me tell you...that garage can hold four cars. It goes way back....and, our master suite, does the same thing!

I loved this kitchen! Everything had its place, nothing was crammed and more than two people could fit in it. The opposite of that, defines my kitchen.

This is where we sat outside the majority of the time. It overlooks the water!
THANK YOU RUSSELL AND MILLIE for such a beautiful home to retreat to, and the opportunity to truly RELAX while on vacation!
8 comments:
Oh My Gosh..how beautiful! What a blast...I wanna do that!
i'm hatin'
Wow that is like a movie house. It's perfect. I'm going there someday.
that is a movie house--whose house is it again? and when can we go???
Sweet digs! I'm inviting myself kay?? ;)
WOW! Yes please! What a wonderful way to vacation. I want to go too!
SO BEAUTIFUL! Looks like there's room, so I guess we'll have to tag along next time. :)
Post a Comment