background

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SHAMU!

Shamu has never looked better. She went to Sea World with Rod and Ryan this past weekend. Sunny, rain and then sunny again. And, then a complete down pour on our way out of Sea World.
Ryan, playing the game of "Freeze". Mom won...aaaaaagain. He'll learn.
And, of course, the sun came back out. And, so did the mosquitos. Ryan and I both enjoyed the water playground. As Ryan walked around, I decided to take a shower in one of the water spouts. Felt wonderful. Where's Ryan???? Ah, enjoying his water spout. What was great about this....we ran in to Susan, Hannah, Ryan and Chrissy! So, Ryan and I took another turn in the playground with them.
Gettin' jiggy with it!


9 comments:

Pam said...

What a fun day. I guess I'll have to go and see what's new there and watch ryan shower in the water park.

juju designs said...

Great pics! Yall are so lucky to have Sea World so close. I like his new hair cut - you are right, it's so funny how much hair our boys have! Love it!

boo and stacy said...

No way....what fun! i remember loving that water park there! i bet he will love going there as he gets older. did yall get passes?

love your short hair!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was a water park at Sea World?? I'm guessing little tootletot isn't obsessed? Allison & I could teach him a few whale training tricks if you need. He doesn't look amused though.

Tootle Family said...

Kim, I thought about you teh entire time I was there.

Sharla said...

It's fun to see all the pics of Ryan swimming & playing in the water... seems like he has become a huge fan of the water this summer! Happy Joe needs to take Ryan & Abby for a spin in his boat... :-)

Chantel said...

Nope, didn't go on Sunday...went Saturday. But we do have passes, so just hollar if yall want to go...we live like 10 minutes away!

Raegan said...

aww, haha i think he looks just like you!
seaworld sounds fun, i wouldn't know, i've never been! lol

Nicole Svendsen said...

how fun...he is just too cute!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive