
Today, Ryan's teacher asked me if I show flash cards to him at home. I do...but, probably not to the extent that they're asking (not even close). So, I said "yeah, I do."
She followed with, "We thought so. He knows most of the cards."
(The kids sign back what the card shows. For instance, for firetruck, the kids hold their hand up and do a circular motion (mimicking a siren)).
She followed with, "We thought so. He knows most of the cards."
(The kids sign back what the card shows. For instance, for firetruck, the kids hold their hand up and do a circular motion (mimicking a siren)).

10 comments:
Of course, he's gifted! Look who his parents are!! Maybe you need to move on to the advanced flash cards!
Sounds like he is gifted and talented!
Wow! Abby & I are impressed. Way to go Ryan! Isn't it amazing how much he can know & do so soon after coming into this strange new world?
Soooo smart! Genius for sure!!
Great job Ryan maybe you can advance to the next class. No wonder the kids in there bully you, you are a know it all.
OK mom time to get the flash cards out. I'll get some here too. school starts next week.
Of course he is gifted, everybody knows that a basket full of balls is to be dumped on one's head! Oh and the last time I saw Ryan he reached for me as if he sees me every day - of course he's gifted. He knows a nice lady when he sees one! LOVE all the pics and the posts Jessica, keep them coming!
Jessica,
Tell Rod thanks for the phone call. Deeply appreciated.
Boo
what.....i need more detail. i dont understand. i need to see it. and jess you had the photographic memory, maybe he gets it from you!
s
THAT is SO good little Ry! You are SO smart and you just keep proving it!
that is so funny...keep using those cards jessica!!!
Post a Comment