background

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rise & Shine!

12 comments:

Pam said...

LOL Poor little guy. Nama's coming soon Ryan. Hang in there. I have a different coffee maker so come spend the night with me.

Kthed said...

That is so FUNNY! He's getting so grown up looking!

Wencked said...

That was tooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to type...but I can't stop laughing!

Martha said...

So precious--you can see the range of emotions on his little face. That needs to go to funniest videos.

juju designs said...

AWWH! That is too cute. Poor little guy.

Anonymous said...

Get that kid a cup of coffee, quick! That is so hilarious.

court garrison said...

Oh I just laughed out loud. Isnt it sweet when they do stuff like that. Oh poor baby boy. I want to cuddle him RIGHT NOW!

boo and stacy said...

NO WAY....... POOR GUY!!! Jess, that was hilarious. Glad you videoed it:))

stace

boo and stacy said...

He's wearing the rocket pj's we got him:)

and i have now watched the video 4 times.

stace

Nicole Svendsen said...

poor thing...he was just not ready to be up yet:(

Unknown said...

that cracked me up!! love it. i need to get to TX and see that little guy.
love Cousin Katie

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive