We had to adjust Ryan's seat...he didn't take his eyes off the DVD player.

Before haircut (Yes, along with learning words, we're working on road rage).

I think this is the cutest. He'll cover himself up with his blanket. I had to capture it.

Ryan's "thing" is to stick his fingers in my mouth. He thinks it's fascinating.

Memorial Weekend 2008!!!
Tootle Lakehouse
Rylee and Blake LOVE playing with Ryan.

Diaperless and loving it!

Total relaxation! Grandma Tootle had Ryan, Dad was on the boat, and mom on the raft.

Baby Ryan loved the wakes from the boats.

Ryan was so much fun the entire trip.

We turned his car seat around. We did not have to turn on the DVD player the entire ride to the lakehouse. He was lovin' it!

2nd haircut pic. Had to share. He's so cute in that seat.
8 comments:
what a fun weekend! Ryan, you're so grown up facing front in the car seat! Kirby's going to make the move this weekend - she's fired up about it, too!!
The lake house looks like so much fun. What a fun thing for Ryan to experience while growing up! And I love the picture of him with the blanket that HE covered himself with!
Wow, RYAN stop growing up. Nama's coming home soon. This is hard being away. Can't wait to see him. two and half more weeks and nama will be home.
Jessica, I cannot believe how big he looks. how big HE IS! Oh my gosh...precious one. I love you little Tootle Bug!
I can't believe he is on his second haircut already...that lake house looks so fun...when can we come visit?
That kid has so much hair! He's too cute. Did you guys get a new car?
Hey Tootles!
That Ryan sure is a cutie!!! We must get together & have a little visit with the little one. Seriously he is over the top cute!
Love,
Kira Willingham
looked like a great weekend.
he's getting so big!
Post a Comment