background

Friday, January 18, 2008

LOST EVERYTHING

My world has crumbled. Just when I thought I was being "blogger-fancy", my world came crashing down. I'm devastated, and COMPLETELY ANNOYED.

I tried to use a fancy template from another website for my blog, and everything, okay not everything, but everything disappeared. All my Tootle Link List peeps vanished. It's really sad to learn that my friends can be taken away from me in a heartbeat.

My habitual bloggers, would you mind sending me your blogger address so I can add you back? I feel cut off from the world.

Love,
Debbie Downer

11 comments:

juju designs said...

Hi Jessica, Sorry that happened! I have a question - I have read your comments that you have posted on my blog but since I am new at this - how can I respond back to you? Thanks for visiting. I love reading yours. Ryan is a doll.

Kthed said...

Oh no... and no fancy new blog template to show for it! :(

Chantel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantel said...

HA! The post that "has been deleted" was me! I'm a good....I gave the wrong address!! The real one is www.ellis-stillintouch.blogspot.com (I hope)

Melanie said...

Oh no! I am so sorry that happened.....that is so something that would happen to me. I think you have my address, but let me know if you need it.

The Grays said...

oh man, that stinks...I am liking the simple red and white, though!!! kirbygray.blogspot.com

stacy arnold said...

I would be Debbie Downer too!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

pampm.blogspot.com nama and poppy

Anonymous said...

Ouch, silly blogger! Hope it all comes back soon!

http://lpod.wordpress.com

Nicole Svendsen said...

oh no!!! We are sienasvendsen.blogspot.com...it's like losing your cell phone with all the numbers programmed into it.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive