background

Sunday, January 20, 2008

PJs, Massages & a Night Out!

Happy Birthday to Marisa!!


To celebrate, we had Casey's amazing breakfast, pajama-style. Then, sat outside, on a gorgeous day, and drank our weight in coffee! THEN....we went for massages! Hands down the best birthday party.

Hanging out with my girlfriends is one of my most favorite things to do. I cannot tell you how nice it was to hang out with them, on a pretty day, with plenty of coffee, TONS of laughing, and lots of love for the birthday girl.
Later that evening, we went to dinner at Merchants in Alamo Heights, and then to Silo. (of course I danced til I had a cramp in my side).


The birthday group at Silo. Ryan P (Marisa's boyfriend) turned in early, so you will not be graced with his presence.


3 comments:

court garrison said...

Yall look beautiful! HAPPY HAPPY Birththday Marisa! What fun..makes me crave some girl time :)

stacy arnold said...

THAT IS SO FUN!!! Is there anything better?

Erik said...

girlfriend time is the best! I love it.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive