background

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ryan's New School!

I'm proud to announce that our baby boy was accepted into the highly prestigious education program for babies. His essay was the best in his class, and his application was impeccable. SAT scores were WAY HIGHER than his mom's....needless to say.

Ryan will start at his new daycare on Feb 4th!! He's been enrolled into my old stompin' ground...Colonial Hills United Methodist Church!!! I'm sooooo excited for him to start there. Get this...it's cheaper, yet there is a daily curriculum!!! They don't just babysit the babies. And, one portion of the day is called "Bible Focus". One example: the babies work on compassion and mercy. Doesn't that sound sooo cute?!?! I have no idea how, but it sounds darling. Another part of their day is spent outside (weather permitting). One outside activity includes "Watching the big kids play." Jenny and I died laughing picturing Ryan staring at the big kids.

I will COMPLETELY miss Ryan's current teachers. They love our baby boy, and I have no shame in saying...he IS their favorite! ;) (And, Holden).

Take a look at Ryan's new school!

9 comments:

Martha said...

And maybe he'll come away from Colonial Hills with lifelong friends like you, Kim and Brooke did!!! Do you remember when you were the only one in class because you had given everyone else the chicken pox?

Pam said...

I rigged that so she would get undivided attention. Hope Ryan doesn't hear any stories of the past students. Well he can here some of them.
Congrats big smart boy. Perhaps pres.someday.?

Shelly said...

Makes me think I should have a daily curriculum for Dane...poor kid just plays all day. But he does get to watch me...guess I can be a "big kid" for him :-)

Chantel said...

Oh my gosh, Ryan's new school is super close to our apartment. I hope we get to meet one day!

stacy arnold said...

no way jess.....babies love to watch big kids.....they think....'wow someday i will be 3 years old and get to play on the seesaw....haha soo cute jess and so glad he GOT IN!!

Anonymous said...

Cracking up...I never heard the chicken pox story!

Anonymous said...

Cracking up...I never heard the chicken pox story!

Anonymous said...

Mom, you echoed my sentiments. I was wondering if Mrs. Westbrook's mentees would be his teachers? How wonderful that you can send him there. I hope he has as good of friends and memories as we do!

Requirement: YOU MUST replicate the picture in the gym that you, me, and Brooke took in our Halloween costumes. I love that picture!!!

Tootle Family said...

Jack Walker is going to MDO there!! We had no idea each other went to check it out.

Kim, I'll definitely take a pic for you.

And, they still have the SAME playgrounds they had when we were little PLUS a few more.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive