background

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Scott and Kim arrived, and did the Polka! We all headed out to Floore's Country Store to watch Putnam "hang his boots". He retired his boots, and marked his territory at Floore's. For those of you not from SA, this is a small town, COUNTRY venue where we'd go (yes, under age) to see Robert Earl Keen play.
The boots. I was so excited for Putnam, that I got a group to head out to watch Roger Kreger and toast the boots. Well, after coming out of the restroom, I learned I had MISSED IT! As I was marking my territory, Putnam marked his. Jenny even wore her Western boots in honor of "the hanging of the boots". (She missed it too) Rivenburgh's boots are hanging next to his. Brooke and Jack Walker came over to play with Sue, Malyn and Ryan. Except, JW wasn't allowed to play with anyone but Sue. See the adoreable pic below....this landed Sue in "time-out". How you ask?

She pushed Malyn out of the picture (off the rocks), while smiling, and still looking at the camera. TIME OUT!

Yet again, Mom fails to completely get Ryan fully dressed again. Check out the flames on the kid seat...totally matches my mom's decor.

Malyn doing the 100-yard dash.

I needed some dental work done. Fortunately for us, we have a dentist in the family.

Where in the world is Ryan? He looked TINY in Santa's arms. Thanks to Scott, I got this sweet picture!
Kim's first Ryan -sighting. Made mommy sooooo happy to see him in Kimmy's arms....I still think it's selfish for her to live so far away. (even though I pushed her out the door to SEATTLE....I take it back. Come home).

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay!! Our babies had their first Christmas!! What a joy...even if they didn't know what was happening :-) Ryan looked adorable on Santa's lap!!

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantel said...

It's looks as though Ryan is visiting Santa at La Cantara mall? Resembles Avery's pic!

Pam said...

Well Jack Walker and Sue just might have something going there. Looks like it. Sue better watch out because Malyn is much bigger then she is and will adventually get her back. Then they will be best friends----someday. Ryan of course was perfect for Santa. he loves everyone. And KIM and SCOTT so good to see you guys. Really!!!!

Anonymous said...

It has been so fun to see you guys. Can't believe Christmas is already over!! Next time I see you, Ryan will be walking, can you believe that? Loved seeing you - thank you for organizing the get togethers. xoxo

The Grays said...

Running Malyn is my favorite...you can always run faster with your tongue out!!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

i cannot believe sue pushed malyn out of the picture--oh wait, yes i can!!!

court garrison said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOOTLES! Love you Tootle Tot!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive