Check out my new Entertainment Stage in the background. My stage is what helped me start pulling up on things. OR, maybe it was my striped pj's.

WELCOME JACKSON!!!
Everyone, meet Ryan's new buddy!

I often catch Rod, in the mirror, re-enacting
Edward Scissorhands.

Since we're both working, and have no time to cook or clean, we got a chef. Everyone, meet Chef Chargrill. It's made all our meals since hire-date. Check out the smile on that boy's face! Kudos to Rod for putting it together. Who knew they were sold in a thousand pieces?!?!

When should I start buckling him in?
6 comments:
Jess that was such a good blog. Ryan looks just adorable in all the pictures. Way to go Ryan. You are a full on crawler.
what a big boy, Ryan!! Just don't crawl too close to Edward Scissorhands!!!
He's SO ADORABLE!!! I love that you used your phone as an incentive to crawl...it works!! And I can't believe his laugh. What a cutie!
Good crawler and good laugher! So cute! I love watching these babies grow.
yea! He is not on his head anymore!!!! Way to go Ryan!
Rod in the bbq get-up is the best pic ever!
Post a Comment