background

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Froggy-froggerton is Seven-months-old

No longer a tadpole.

I often catch Ryan working his way up the legs of our coffee table. And, as of this morning...the rails of the crib.

Ryan doesn't think it's fun to sit still.

SEVEN MONTHS OLD
For Christmas, Ryan asked Santa for more feet to play with.
NOTE: Ryan's Spurs jacket...we went to school in this outfit...came home in a white pair of pants that had "INFANT A" stamped on the behind, and a blue sweatshirt, also stamped with "INFANT A". The teachers politely reminded me to bring warmer clothes to change Ryan into, should he have a little accident. Apparently, all I had for extra clothes was one onesie (short sleeved, no legs). Whoops.








5 comments:

Meg McCool said...

Why Infant "A?" as opposed to B or C.
Is it because he is advanced again? ;)

The Grays said...

love the frog legs!

changes of clothes in general are super important. I learned that one the hard way!!!

court garrison said...

Oh lil Foggie. Oh Jess...he is SO CUTE!!! He is SO active...the boy is growing FAST! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Woods Family said...

ribbit ribbit precious ryan!

Pam said...

Spurs, infant A, froggie pose. What a cutie pie. Yes I must say I've learned about the change of clothes as well. Only with each one of you. Now that is bad. You would think I'd learn that the first time.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive