background

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Momma got a promotion at work! I'll be the Manager of Quality Services starting the end of November!
2. Ryan's been working on his smile. (This mirror is for Rod's nightly, golf swing ritual).
3. I'm a giant next to the Tooters. Watch out Ryan, I might eat you.
4. Nicknames for Ryan:
RyRy
Ryan D. (emphasis on the D)
Toots
Tooters
Stinks
5. Tribute to my favorite Ohio State fans! The Cousins!
6. I think Ryan's going to be a picky eater. Who doesn't like pizza?! hmm...I'll have to decide if I'm going to take the fall for that or not.
7. Career Day.
8. The boys were definitely "over it". Pumpkins are so yesterday.
9. I saw Martha and Joe at the grocery store yesterday. I would almost bet my life that they were playing their own game of Supermarket Sweep. I've never seen two people move through a grocery store like they did. It was fascinating!
10. Out little pumpkin!

10 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Little kids love mirrors. its so cute to watch! malyn still crawls and smashes into the mirror. Way to go on the promo jess!!!! you always were the overachiever in the family:)) congrats!!

Kthed said...

Congrats Jess... motherhood suits you well... maybe it's just making you even MORE productive!! I am the pizza QUEEN!

The Grays said...

congrats on the promo:)

love Ryan's nick names!!

Martha said...

We looked for you at the checkout, Jess. Were you still wandering the aisles?

The Garrison's said...

I LOVE the mirror picture! Cutie...he is realizing how darn good lookin he is! Precious bug! So sweet with Rod sitting behind him too! Okay, look at my blog Jess! Stacy and I tried to add a header and Matty is HUGE! HELP! What do we do? Oh, also, should I call you Mrs. Tootle now since you are the boss woman at work. Way to go! Proud of you!

Nicole Svendsen said...

It is so fun when they start talking to themselves in the mirror!!! Congratulations on the promotion- ryan will have college paid for:)

Shelly said...

Congrats on your promotion! You are proof that moms can have it all!! Ryan's legs look so cute in the pic where he's standing by the mirror! :-)

Pam said...

Can't stop looking at this blog. Just makes me want pinch his cheeks. I will add, Ryan loves mirrors. He sees himself in any mirror at my house and just stops whatever he is doing and just smiles or just looks with this little flirty smile. So cute.

Chantel said...

Jessica, what a great blog and cute, cute baby boy! Yeah, we are here in SA...would love to see ya.

Anonymous said...

Oh, stop. He is so stinking precious! I love that he flirts with himself in the mirror.

Congrats on the promo, I still remember your glory days at that hospital in Dallas...you rocked their world - you are the best!

PS - you should go to the grocery store with Martha sometime and ask to play the siamese twin game with her. :D

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive