background

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ten on Tuesday...(How Original)

I can't believe I've gone a solid week without blogging. I'm ashamed, and broken of my lack of commitment to www.blogger.com. I would like to state that this is my 99th post! So, next post...WATCH OUT!
On we go....
1. Harden-Tootle Family Weekend. The weekend was a fun one! We hung out with Brooke and her precious family. From breakfast on Saturday morning, to the pumpkin patch after church, we lived, breathed, and ate? the Harden family.
Jack's working on Ryan's "upper-cut".
Take 1:
Take 2:
Take 3:
And, CUT! I'd like to thank Jack Walker and Ryan for their time, dedication, and committment to their roles.


2. FIRST BOAT RIDE. Huge success!!!

Ryan, meet Lifejacket. Lifejacket, meet Ryan.
Pure excitement.
I got to play the hero!


3. Ryan got lots of sugar from his grandma and grandpa...who took them on the boatride. ;)

4. Ryan's working on his long face. He's been doing this a lot lately. Not sure what its about, but it's quite humerous!

5. Monday was "Wear Orange and Black Day". Tomorrow, Ryan get's to wear his pumpkin outfit. We haven't told him yet b/c we could run into a "lifejacket" episode.

6. The weather has been incredible here! In the last week, I've been outside more than I have in the last year. I LOVE IT!!!

7. I have three friends all due on January 11th.

8. I've got to get back to work.

9. Ryan begged for a mohawk for the pumpkin patch pictures. So, he got one.

10. Look for the 100th Anniversary of tootletot.blogspot.com Proud blogger moment.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Gotta love those legs and little feet. Great blogger. You are an inspiration to us all.

Chantel said...

Don't worry we all need our blogging breaks....it's because of the fantastic weather...isn't so beautiful here in S.A.!!!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

He gets cuter and cuter!

Kthed said...

Can't wait for that 100th post! Ryan is your little pumpkin!

boo and stacy said...

Those are so funny jess! he is just soo stinkin' CUTE!! put some gel in that mohawk!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive