background

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkins, Skeletons and a Whale!



Kim & Allison, do you remember this...

Is this for real?!?

I left Rod at Sea World. Let me clarify...Rod wanted to wear his costume to Sea World. This is his costume for Halloween 2007.

Our sweet, little pumpkin!

10 comments:

boo and stacy said...

I love the one of Ryan standing with the pumpkin. How did you rig that one? His expression is just priceless. He is so innocent looking. Oh I love him so much and I just want to chew on those cheeks!

Tootle Family said...

It was like this...snap, "catch him, Rod."

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!! He is the cutest punkin in the patch.

Pamela said...

I agree with everyone, I would just like to squeeze him! He is sooo cute!

Nicole Svendsen said...

i thought the same thing as stacy...how did you get him to stand behind the pumpkin? He looks more and more like you jessica!

Pam said...

He can stand, Jessica, just tell them how advanced he is. He also says Nama and he sits at the table and has dinner with us. He eats french fries and he giggles and rolls over and is in the gifted and talented day care class.

The Grays said...

OMG - Ryan, you are precious and obviously SOOOOO smart :)

The Garrison's said...

Oh cute little Ryan Toots...precious angel! I LOVE the pumpkin pics. OKay, I am curious, did he like Sea World? Was he into it? I gotta get the season pass so we can go a lot when they get bigger.

The Garrison's said...

Oh P - I love it! And I agree...thank goodness they offer GT day care. What we do without it?!?

Tootle Family said...

We didn't take Ryan to Sea World. It was just Rod and I for our anniversary! Yep, that's how we roll. ;) Cartoon movies and theme parks are some of our favs together.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive