background

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Big Chuckle and an Alligator Attack

Rod and I had the BEST time watching Ryan crack up. This was the first time that we really heard him have a good chuckle! We had so much fun!
Click on this link. Ryan's Chuckle

I can't believe this toy wasn't recalled. What a danger. Ryan could have lost his fingers.

Isn't this cool?!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I can't see the first picture. there is nothing there. But love the second one. Don't let that alligator eat my grandson.
That last picture is so cool. How did you do that?

boo and stacy said...

ohh that was cute jess, and i was reminded of your cute haircut.

yes the collage is so neat! i just say that JJ did the same thing.cute idea!

Shelly said...

Isn't it the BEST when they laugh?!?! Definitely record more chuckles for us to hear!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive