
I'm shocked we're already at the five-month stage! Ryan has such a fun, yet shy (in a flirty way) personality. It's really sweet. I think I'm even more shocked at how I continue to love him more and more.
Friday night was my first overnight without him. And, I have to say, I slept pretty soundly. By Saturday, I missed him so much that Rod met me at the coffee shop after my Alpha retreat so I could pick him up and head out to my friend's lake house. The lake was a BLAST! And, Ryan was such a good baby. The house we stayed at is up on a hill, and there was an incredible breeze the whole trip. Ryan LOVED the breeze and loved the attention. I put him in his bouncy chair outside, and he just "ate it up". Although, he was never in the chair long, b/c there were lots of women ready to grab and love on him. Oh, and two of the sweetest little girls. In one room, Elizabeth, Ryan, Avery, Baby Ryan and myself. About 6:30am, we were all on the king-sized bed playing with Baby Ryan. Sweet moment.

8 comments:
so precious - love that smile!! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!
Smile is great. What a happy baby. Just like his mommy. All that love will just make him an even happier baby if it's possible.
Look at that smile! Precious. Happy 5 month bday, Ryan! And happy belated to you, mom! Love you.
Isn't it the best to have a good night's sleep but then wake up and miss your baby and be ready to see them again?
Oh that sweet smile. He is sooo stinking handsome. Handsome now...more than pretty! Just love him and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH! Glad the retreat went well! Sorry I couldnt call you on your day...Mexico cell service not all its cracked up to be! :)
He looks like a VERY happy 5 month old!!
Happy 5 months Ryan, you are one cute kid!
Jessica,
How was the Alpha retreat?
Boo
Post a Comment