background

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not a Typical Tootle Tuesday

Today consisted of a doctor's visit, shots, shopping, and SOLIDS!!! I may be going out on a limb when I say that today was probably not one of Ryan's favorites. Can you believe his mom took him shopping after getting four shots in the leg?!?! Doctor made mom go buy an exersaucer. And, she needed more bottles for daycare. Ryan weighed in at a whoppin' 14 lbs. He's right on target. Doctor was excited that he was grabbing his feet. She said, "I usually don't ask if babies are playing with their feet until the sixth month appointment." Way to grab Ryan!! Way to grab!

Solids...not sure why we call this "solids" when we're supposed to make it the consistency of soup. Mom and Dad had a ball watching him try to chew on soup. Ryan seemed interested, but not quite ready. So, we try again tomorrow.

This, is supposed to make....

THIS

THIS was enjoyed for 4.5 seconds. Tired mommy today.

Ryan visiting Nama after her FEET surgery. (This was actually on Monday)

8 comments:

Pam said...

Do you think he is crying because he can't jump like in the jumperoo. The jumperoo that I bought because it looks like so much fun??

Pam said...

Good job jess putting it together...Ryan didn't do his part and smile like the kid in the picture on the box...love auntie jenny

Kthed said...

Those eyelashes are KILLIN' me!

Pam said...

He's even cute crying. I loved this blog Jess it just made me laugh and that was good for me today. ha Nama

boo and stacy said...

i agree with the excersaucer assembly. its worth it though. mayln was a feet grabber. and solids? YEA! keep trying! so glad you are keeping us all updated.

Shelly said...

Just wait...he's going to LOVE that saucer really soon. I'm so impressed that you put it together!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

are solids really solids? doesn't look like it...when do you start solids? Am i suppose to know that?

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just like cum, let me give you some straight from the source

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive