
2. I babysat last night for the Ellis'. Susan, how you ever did twins, I'll have no idea. And, these two were so good. But, they both wanted to eat at the same time and have their diaper changed. It was pretty cute.

Just after the diaper change. Ryan is thrilled to share the pac n play with HOlden.

Ryan and Holden when Nerissa babysat for me the other day. They look so innocent. They couldn't be future trouble-makers, could they?!?!


3. I interrupted his Baby Einstein watching to take this picture. My little t.v. junkie.

4. Ryan has a scratchy voice right now from either his reflux, allergies, sore throat, or his mom having coughed right on him while changing his diaper.
5. I had lunch yesterday with one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I've been praying (as well as others) for a mentor in my life. Sweet Elizabeth has come into my life, and I'm so pumped to have her mentor and guide me in my spiritual walk!

6 comments:
Building relationships at such a young age. Wow shared babysitting. We used to do it. It's so worth it and gives the other time off. You should start the ticket babysitting coop. It's great.
What fun pictures Jessica!! The gumdrop came yesterday and we are soooo thankful for it!
dude! he's so cute! when are you guys going to come back to acacia? when is your Bible Study over. hope to see you soon...
peace
ryan
why is his voice scratchy from relux?
I now think it's allergies. Both of us have it. Now, we're throwing up EVERYTHING we eat. So, back to the doc tomorrow.
he is just soooooo cute. his eyes are so beautiful. he is cute like you were cute when you were little jess.
Post a Comment