background

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dropping the Swaddle for Zipper PJs

Whose the big boy in zippers?!?! That would be my son, RYAN!!! Without his consent, we opted to forego the Miracle Blanket! I may be speaking too soon for it's only been two nights of successful, unswaddled sleep. Grandma and Grandpa Tootle put Ryan to bed Friday night while I went out with some friends. (Dad was in Houston). So, I figured this was a great time to break the habit. We did it again last night, and our little tot slept like a champ. We watched the video monitor before going to bed, and noticed he had his thumb in his mouth. Lord, you are so good to create thumbs. (See thumb pics below)


"I'm so over the poochie."

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Love the thumb pictures! I think he has that mastered. Pam G.

Pamela said...

Also, I like the new "do" Very becoming!

Nicole Svendsen said...

on I can't wait until Siena finds her thumb! NO more plugging in the pacifier

The Garrison's said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the thumb! Prec! And dont you just love footie PJ'S?!?! They are the cutest. That header pic of Ryan is my favorite yet!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT he gets from his daddy. I remember when he played Pop Warner ....football uniform and thumb in his mouth! He was tough!!

Shelly said...

Ohh, isn't it nice when they don't want the pacifier anymore?!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive