background

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Emotional State at Nine Months

We're approaching "D" day! REMINDER: May 19th. With that, I've been thinking I'd be going into labor since the 3rd of May. Silly me. My emotions are all over the map, and my body is playing tricks on me...a.k.a. false labor. False labor is a really funny game. Good times. HA-HA. Catching my sarcasim?!?!



Mother's Day has come and gone. Thought we could possibly have little Ryan join us for breakfast this morning. Below is a pic of me making pancakes for Mother's Day at my parents' house. We had a great relaxing morning of reading the paper, drinking coffee, and stuffing our faces with the World's Best Pancakes....mine! Happy Mother's Day to all my mommies, pseudo-mommies, girlfriends, aunts, and grandmas!


3 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Mother's Day a day late, Jessica. Ryan is making his grand entrance on his own timing not Kim's! Oh by gosh! I just got the call from Nama. He's here! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! Love you!!

boo and stacy said...

on to pics of ryan. its all about the kid now! you are darling and all but WE WANT RYAN!!!!

you are a champ!!!

love you
stace

Pam said...

Can you believe, making her mom pancakes 31 hours before she delivered baby Ryan. You are mother of the year.
I love you, love MOM

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive