background

Sunday, April 29, 2007

8 Months and One Week


Well, here I am, at the end of the road. Check out Ryan's MANSION! He sure has made himself at home. That's Stacy on Skype checking out my belly. I wish she could be here.

This weekend was an eventful one for us. Friday, I had contractions all day, then at about 7pm, the contractions were every five minutes. So, it was off to the hospital. After getting checked out, it turned out that I was dehydrated. The dehydration caused my contractions. So, they gave me two bags of IV fluids, and a shot in the arm to stop the contractions. The stopped. But, I was wired from the shot. So, I got both bags of fluids, the nurse gave me two Ambien. I was hallucinating on the way home from the hospital. I thought the lights on the streets and on buildings were sooooo pretty. If you are familiar with San Antonio....we were driving down Wurzbach between Lockhill and Blanco. Well, I just thought that street was the most beautiful. It was that moment I realized that I just needed to get to bed ASAP. And, that's just what I did. It was about 3am, by the time I hit the bed.
We'll be in touch with you guys! My next appt is Tuesday, May 1st so I should hear something more.
Love to all!


6 comments:

Pam said...

You're doing great Jess.You're a good mama already.

Martha said...

Abigail was asking where Ryan was today. She wanted to party in the nursery!!

boo and stacy said...

ohh jess that is too funny about the lights! thats the same funny feeling you get when you are sleep deprived (just gearing you up for ryan)!

stace

boo and stacy said...

Jesssica,

Alright, it's time. Let Ryan out. Poor guy has outgrown his space. :)

Boo

boo and stacy said...

He's out!!!! Put him on the blog!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

those pants look like they're ready to come off pull them right down and show it to me I love pregnant naked women

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive