background

Sunday, May 13, 2007

RYAN DONOVAN TOOTLE



Rod and I could not be more excited to share little Ryan with you all!!! Mr. Ryan joined the world on May 14th, 2007 at 4:58pm. He weighed 6 lbs, 10 ozs. He's 19.25 inchs long! He's the most adorable baby! Ryan was delivered by C-section after a long day of heart rate dropping, and him basically telling us, "I'm not going to fit in 'this' hole."
Thank you for all the love and prayers you all have sent our way! Boy, were they answered.

Our little family is doing great! Rod is a natural...SERIOUSLY. He has been a huge help with my breastfeeding, and my comfort! Ryan loves being held by his daddy. Oh, best news of all...I have yet to change a diaper! Rod, Brooke, and the nurses have all managed to cover that duty for me. I'm healing well. Been walking the halls, feeding Ryan, and I got to SHOWER!!! Tomorrow, I get a full hour massage. Someone will be in my room at 11am to relax this "dog tired" body. Many thanks to my TOSA friends for such a sweet gift!
Not sure when we'll be discharged. I should hear from my doc tomorrow. We're thinking either late Wednesday afternoon, or early morning on Thursday.
Love you all,
Jessica, Rod & Ryan




7 comments:

court garrison said...

Jess - he is beautiful! I cant wait to hold him and see him again...and I cant wait for him to meet Matt! Love you! Way to go Mama! You and Rod did good...what an amazing blessing! Im excited for you to get to go home and just stare at YOUR baby...you will just fall deeper in love! Praise Jesus for sweet baby boy Ryan!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JES AND ROD!!!! Yea I am so excited! I have loved reading your blog and checking on Ryan's status...and couldn't believe when I saw that he was FINALLY here! Get some rest mom :) Hope you and the baby are just as healthy as you can be and can't wait to see more pics of little Ryan. Love, Les

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tootles! He is so beautiful! Am glad to hear everyone is doing well and hope to meet Ryan soon. Love,
Courtney and Chris Williams

Anonymous said...

Jess & Rod,

He is the most beautiful little boy, I loved meeting him and holding him yesterday! His little friend Caroline will be joining him in this world tomorrow- she cannot wait to meet Ryan.

With love,
The Sedlaks

Martha said...

Only you Jess would be updating your blog before you even get home from the hospital. Ryan is such a beautiful baby--a perfect gift from God. Congratulations to you and Rod! I plan to claim my spoiling rights soon!!!

boo and stacy said...

What a great pic of Ryan entering the world! Can't wait to meet him on Weds.!

Boo

Pam said...

Wonder MOM. Always on top of things. For all of you guys out there I'm here to tell you, Ryan's got wonderful parents. So relax and watches his every move and every sound. He is adorable if I do say so myself.
Nama

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive