We have just about eaten all of San Antonio HEBs and restaurants.

Rogers Ranch playground always pulls through. The Sturm boys joined us!

Ate at Bigz! We ate, kids played.

Check the balancing act he has going on here!

Nama and poppy got the boys a trampoline!!!!! This is hands down the best! The kids love it which means I love it!

Thanks Santa. One kind man.

Jenny woke up early and heading to our house so she wouldn't miss his expressions. She and I got coffee and had some good convo until the kids woke. We were a tad early.

Ah! My fav moment was watching Ryan see what Santa left behind.

Lots of gifts and spoiling at Mimi and PopPop's house. We played right-left-center to win our Christmas gifts! Lots of tamales, beans and wine.

Sammy became friends with the talking Elmo.

On the 26th, we went to Pericos for breakfast. It is a perfect place for coffee, migas and child entertainment. Miga consumption should be a slow, joyful one.

Made a chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache on top. (just wanted to say "ganache").

Now, this lady needs to go on a diet!
I'll have some good pics of the fun TWO weeks I had off. Happy New Years!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:
Such fun! Love the pic of Ryan balancing on an ottoman and chair. Hilarious! Boys! ;)
Fun two weeks Girls! Thanks for all you did and making it a fun filled Christmas vacation.
Have to say, now that the time has come to an end I'm a little sad but will store up some energy for the next get together. Wish we could put everyones energy in a box and then divide it evenly between us all.
Love you all.
So fun, Jess!!! I loved waking up early on Christmas morning too and, like you, was a tad early!!! It looks like you had so much fun. Your boys are getting way too big, which means my boys are getting way too big too :-)
Post a Comment