background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ryanisms

1. Ryan was going potty and then playing around with his "boys". He said, "That's a ball, Mom. What kind of ball is it?". Answer: a grown-up one.

2. "mom, Jesus died on the cross so we can have his magic."

3. We were saying our prayers and at the end of his standard, learned prayer he said (and I will never forget for the rest of my life), "God, thank you for loving my mommy." Jesus loves me so much I can't get over it.

4. "Mom, you go cook my dinner and I will watch Alvin and the Chipmunks." really?!? Just like that?!? You just get to command dinner and a movie?

5. "Mom, I need some cards." He had to take something that starts with a W to school and he chose his wallet.

6. "Target is my favorite store." Agree. It comforts me.

7. He has a new exercise.

YouTube Video


8.



YouTube Video

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Pam said...

That child cracks me up!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive