background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Postponed

I wish I could say the game was postponed due to rain (oh how I would love to say that). Ryan will have to wait for next week's game.





We had a 103.3 temp last night. Don't feel sorry for this kid because he LOVES being sick. Samuel was sick all last week and now "it's my turn to be sick. I can't go to school because I'm sick." (said on repeat).

But, as he saw me heading out the door for church this morning, "I'm all better Mom. I can go to church. It's okay Mom. I can."

So church and soccer next week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

He is going to be the cutest little soccer player ever! Are you going to get a sticker that says Soccer Mom?

Nicole Svendsen said...

we are sick too! great that he loves it:) Soccer pictures to come--good job gettin' to church mama!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive