LOL Was that with your computer? or iPad?
My iPhone. I can blog from it now!!!
I am not getting the pictures since the video with Ryan.
Hmm. They aren't loading for me either now
Nu uh. Are you kidding? Those are the cutest pictures! Amazing that you are making the same faces. LOVE.
SO CUTE!!! You have to do this every few months to capture his faces as he grows (if he will let you)!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL Was that with your computer? or iPad?
My iPhone. I can blog from it now!!!
I am not getting the pictures since the video with Ryan.
Hmm. They aren't loading for me either now
Nu uh. Are you kidding? Those are the cutest pictures! Amazing that you are making the same faces. LOVE.
SO CUTE!!! You have to do this every few months to capture his faces as he grows (if he will let you)!
Post a Comment