background

Friday, July 08, 2011

Phone Camera Clean out!!

Just testing my blogpress app on my iPhone! I feel like the gates have opened and I can run free from the restrictions from Blogger. Wish me luck!!

Rod sent me this picture during a meeting. Looks like he stuffed an Okie burrito and a macho tostado into his face.




These boys look like they are up to no good. Wonder whose buried under there.




Doritos were a fan fav with adults and kids alike.




Lately, ryan's been wearing his hat everywhere. Lease note his backpack too. The two together make him so cool!






It started off right.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Pam said...

No wonder Rod's on a diet. Keep that whatever it is away from me.

boo and stacy said...

Rod looks like a completely different person!! Love that cool Ryan.... Love the natives and hat on him!!! The brother pic is hilarious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love his fedora. I love that he kept putting it on at my parents house when he was ready to go home. He is one fashionable dude!

The last picture has me cracking up. Poor Sam.

mimi tootle said...

I got ithem on my phone. Love them all

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive