background

Monday, February 15, 2010

Samuel - Three Months

Holy guacamole, the kid is three months old. (And, now I'm craving guacamole). Focus on your little nugget, Jessica. He really couldn't be a sweeter baby. Yes, all babies are sweet, but there is a sweet, little disposition he has about himself. A sensitive, sweet side. I LOVE IT! He may end up being my ultimate mama's boy.

On top of all his sweetness, he is such a good baby. He took to Babywise like a champ! He wins a gold in my eyes! Samuel started sleeping through the night at eight weeks. Now, he's sleeping a full nine hours a night, consistently!!! We're on week three of nine hour stretches. I'm a new woman!

He's eating 4.5 to 5.0 ounce bottles at school, but I truly doubt he's eating that much off of me. I'm still pumping at work which allows me to have enough food for a day at school, plus one extra bottle to store. That's really helped me store up for when I have to go out of town for work, or Rod and I decide to slip away for vacation. No worries, Ryan knows where to find Sam's food. We're good.

As far as nicknames, here's what we got: Samuelson (said like Mr. Miagi on Karate Kid), little Toot, little nugget, tootie-tooterton.

Now, on top of the toot being so sweet, he also can bat those eyes. Whoooo, girl! Makes Mama's day! Love you Sweet Samuel!

3 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

very impressive! he is such a little love Jess!!! Glad babywise has worked on the 2nd baby, too.. that is definitely reassuring to hear. :)

The Grays said...

I can't stop saying "Samuelson" Mr. Miyagi-style. love it.

Jen Taylor said...

YEP! HE's a CUTIE! Thanks for letting me love on him Sunday! It was super sweet!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive