background

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Wanna Play?

Guess who is who? (Ryan or Samuel)


If you guess Ryan for all of them, you are right! Samuel is looking more and more like Ryan did, but with his own features. I go back and forth thinking he does and then doesn't look like Ryan did as a baby. I need to get new pics of Samuel. The header picture above was taking almost two weeks ago. I swear....he's changed his look. Got some big ole cheeks.





7 comments:

Pam said...

yep this is a tough one. He changes everyday.
Samuel looks like Samuel! The both look like brothers but have their own look.
The Tootle boys!

Kira Willingham said...

You and Rod sure make some cute babies! Could have sworn the first one was Samuel. They look an awful lot alike but I think I see more Rod in Samuel and more Jess in Ryan. But I also agree with Pam, Samuel lools like Samuel...

Nicole Svendsen said...

i guessed right--I knew they were all Ryan:) A+ for me.

boo and stacy said...

I forgot about his little head tilt. We need a new Samuel pic!!

Tootle Family said...

I'll get one tonight.

Tootle Family said...

I'll get one tonight.

Anonymous said...

samuel, samuel, ryan...i only guessed ryan on the last one because I remember the picture! How is my boyfriend, by the way? I think they are dead ringers right now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive