Samuel had his two week appointment today! He's now 7 lbs, 2 ozs. He's in the 10th percentile for both weight and height. Samuel's a healthy, happy baby. He's not "stellar" with his nights just yet, but we'll get there soon! I'm determined. I started Babywising the little guy this week. Although, Nama and my shopping habit has gotten in the way.
Ryan is a sweet big brother. Samuel doesn't seem to bother him at all. When he comes home from school, he's excited to see Samuel. But, that's about it. Then, he's off to play with his cars.
We got our Christmas tree up!!! It's so pretty. Ryan helped decorate as well. At the base of the tree, you'll find red balls all bunched up on three branches. I love it! So, I'll keep it that way.
Love being home during the holiday season! Just need to get a little shut-eye!

5 comments:
Super cute picture. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Maybe you will let me take a few pictures of the new family of 4.
yes, would love that!
glad you are settling into life with 2. he looks like a tootle so far to me.
Jess- he is super precious. I am so excited for you guys. It seems like you and your mom have had some good bonding time. it is so nice to have our moms help us out...how would we do it without them. Can't wait to get our boys together.
That is a boy! Cuddly! Love it! I would be so sad without my boys! Hugs and kisses every morning! They both told me today that they were going to marry me! Love it!
Post a Comment