background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Few Shots of Samuel's Life

Be sure to check out Nama and Poppy's blog. She got some great pics of our sweet and tiny Samuel. Here are a few of mine. We're soooo in love with him. He's been a pretty easy baby so far. My milk has come in so hopefully we'll go longer stretches in the night. Here's to hoping!
I see a HINT of Stacy in this picture of Samuel (above pic).


Samuel and I've been hanging out in bed the last few days. I sleep when he sleeps. Rod's been amazing. He's cooked me meals, kept the house straightened up, and really taken care of Ryan fully.
Ryan is sweet to Samuel, but for 20 seconds top, then it's off to his toys. Overall, the Tootles are doing better than expected. I've had lots of anxiety about coming home to two kids. I owe so much to Rod, my mom and Jenny. Yummy dinners have satisfied our bellies....THANK YOU!!!!
More to come! Thank you all to those who have loved, prayed and taken care of us during this restless time. And, a huge thank you to Millie and Russell for taking care of Ryan while we were in the hospital. That is a lot of "Ryan-time". :)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so tiny. And sweet. These pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad you are doing well. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Nicole Svendsen said...

he is so cute..i detect more of Rod in this one!

boo and stacy said...

So sweet! I love him so much already! Yes, I think he is just like his Auntie Stacy!! He looks so cute coming home in his little blue stripped outfit. Love the boppy pic!

Woods Family said...

He is precious Jess! So fun to have brothers! He is such a peanut!

Dustin & Kate said...

Samuel is so darling and so TINY! I always forget how itty-bitty newborns really are. Glad to hear the transition from one to two kiddos is going well so far - That gives me courage to take the plunge and try for #2 sooner rather than later!
Can't wait to see more pics in the future! Congrats!

Shelly said...

He's adorable!!! He's so tiny and looks so cozy all swaddled. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Pamela said...

Samuel is a beautiful baby. So sweet and tiny. Glad things are going well!

Jen Taylor said...

So happy for you, Rod & Ryan JESSICA!! He's a keeper!!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive