Ryan asked to create his own list...
1. I'm in "testing" mode. aka "What can I get away with?"
2. Cars movie is still my all time favorite. I know all the characters. Dare you to challenge me.
3. For breakfast, my favorites are my mom and Nama's scrambled eggs (they use lots of butter and salt), Apple Cinnamon Cheerios with a spoon, Momma's Kellog's cereal bars, and my vitamins. Donuts are a given.
4. Here's one that will knock you off your feet...I can spell my name!!!!
5. I like to make my parents wrestle me a bit to get a new diaper on.
6. Samuel got a silky lovie from Marisa, and I don't think she meant to give it to him.
7. I'm driving my momma a little crazy these past few weeks. (refer back to #1).
8. My left tube fell out of my ear. Ear infection #1 for Fall 2009 - 11/2/2009
9. I keep hearing people ask my mom, "Does he know what's about to hit him in a couple of weeks?" People, what does that mean?
10. If I'm ever doing something wrong and you need me to stop, just give me a pack of M&Ms. Works every time. Mom interjecting here...I'm in a weakened state. If it works, I'll do it. Patience-level is at a two-three.
11. I'm still loving my big boy bed. I don't get out once they put me in. I'll wait for them to come get me in the morning, and then I get myself out of bed. Puzzles Mommy....but she'll take it.
12. Remind me again, whose Baby Samuel?
13. Have y'all seen me jump or hop lately?? It's impressive.
14. I've got my colors down! Ask me, I'll tell you. Mom give all the credit to school for my giftedness. :)
15. It's nap time right now, and I'm still awake. Mom just heard me. Gotta go.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

6 comments:
Don't you love that he won't get out of his bed...we have one like that. Makes it so nice. I attribute that to having a daycare kid too :)
But now that his is potty trained he is allowed to get out to go potty, and he uses that to his fully advantage come bedtime. As soon as we put him down, within 5 mins "I had to go potty" and he is out of bed...interestingly some toys always find their way back into bed with him.
I love the name Samuel!!! Samuel and Ryan are going to be great friends...i just know it!!! Enjoy your final days of pregnancy. Nice work on spelling your name Ry.
WOW for a 2 year old he sure is quite eloquent and can make on funny list!! Can't wait to hear all about the lives of the Tootle boys!!
I know......R........Y.....ocho!! He's has suddenly turned into a very active little boy and so funny.
so you know all your colors & how to spell... pretty grown-up stuff! i think mastering colors is one of the things listed on 4-yr-old skill sets! way to go ry ry!
He can spell his name??? That is awesome! Oh, little Ry. It will be a rough couple of weeks, but you will love your baby brother!
Post a Comment