background

Friday, November 06, 2009

Abby and Ryan Sittin' in a Tree....




....not quite K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

These two were just too fun not to snap!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I'd love to know what they are saying or thinking. So darling. Two peas in a pod.

Susie said...

Okay. I'm totally on Baby Watch right now, can't wait for your newest little one to arrive!!

boo and stacy said...

Me too Pam, what are they talking about! Whatever it is they sure seem to enjoy the conversation! Sooo cute!

Sharla said...

Those two need more play dates... please plan on Ryan having a day out at Abby's house one Saturday (or other school-free day) after Samuel gets home... you will need the break, believe me!

Anonymous said...

Ry Ry is not interested in any kisses! Those two are hilarious together. That was such a fun day.

Anonymous said...

I know where I want to kiss here but she needs her pants off first

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive