background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tootles in Maine!

Click LOBSTER to view all of the photos! Enjoy!!!
These are just a few to wet your palate.

Celebration dinner for Mimi and TT's birthdays.

Booth Bay....my favorite.

TT and I on the balcony watching the sunset over the water.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I want to be there. what a heavenly trip that was. Wow I could stay a month in that house.

Kim said...

I want to hear more about your trip, it sounds so nice. I also want to eat that lobster boil! YUM!

Shelly said...

AMAZING SUNSET!!! And I've never eaten lobster like that. It looks super,super yummy.

Wencked said...

Love all the pics. Makes me want to go. NOW!

Melanie Flinn said...

Love the east coast. If I had some extra money, I'd have a vacation house there. Looks like a great trip and what you needed before Toot #2 arrives.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive