Lately, he's been asking the teachers if he can use the potty. The past several times he's had a little stage fright. Check out this boy's report card. (kind of fuzzy...sorry).

The two smiley faces on the right represent "success". I will continue letting this be Ryan's timing, but I had to share this b/c I was JUST FLOORED when I read his report card. FLOORED!

5 comments:
things you forget when your kids get older:
1. that pain from the lovely pushing on the uterus that the sweet and loving nurse does right after birth through the next couple of days. hmmmm...
2. the ups and downs of potty training.
3. the # of diapers you use-daily!!! He still went through 3 @ school! Not to mention @ home!!!
I really don't feel as bad now adding those extra pringles, cereal & fruit snacks for the kids to the basket @ the grocery store. It's all GOTTA be cheaper than diapers. :)
And yeah me!! I've never been first commenter on your blog! I better hurry & hit publish b4 your mom gets in there!! :)
and by the way, thanks for always commenting on my blog! you, Brooke & your mom all make me feel so good!
Geez! Way to go boy! Poo poo is a big one! We LOVE to go pee pee on the potty all the time...and even poo poo too a few times. The kicker is we dont mind going in our pants either! HMMMMMM! Potty training SUCKS!!! Way to go Tootletot!
Way to go Ryan!!!! Do you know how much money you are going to save your parents when you stop using diapers???!!!
Aw, one may be out of diapers just in time for the next one! :)
Admit it...you totally put the report card on the fridge. Didn't you?
Post a Comment