Ryan's best friend had his 2nd birthday party last weekend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON! We had a great time. I think the dads may have had more fun than the kids...and, of course that means my husband.
Now, let me back up and talk about Hudson. This sweet boy has the CUTEST, most contagious way about him. I can't put my finger on it, but there is something sooooooo stinkin precious that he has, that I've not seen in other kids. It might be his faces he makes. Someone needs to capture them on video. They are a riot! Hudson, we love you sweet boy!
He's showing off b/c he's the only kid with Lightening McQueen in hand. Big show off.
Those baby blues melt my heart!
...a very happy camper! What was funny was that the kids kept saying "ELMO" with excitement, yet the Elmos were progressively getting distorted with the eye balls drooping.

2 comments:
I just adore the cupcake face photos! Thanks for making me smile :)
That black mouth made my day!!!
Post a Comment