Tuesday night, the Tootles headed to Sonterra. Rod hit a few golf balls at the range, and Ryan and I went to the pool. I plopped myself down on a chair, and Ryan assumed the position. Arms out, floaties on....laters Mom. When Rod got to the pool we had dinner and just enjoyed the three of us. Nice evening...one of my favs. Love my sweet family.
Turner held his breath the longest. He wins.
Ryan's doing great in the water. We started swim lessons the beginning of June. He's great a blowing bubbles, and jumping in the water. He's not a huge fan of the slide. He goes down it with the most terrified face. Reminds me of the Santa slide on A Christmas Story.

10 comments:
OH Jess - I LOVE LOVE this post. The pic of his huge grin...oh dont you just wanna kiss that face off! I too so love pool nights with my babies and Bri! Such sweet nights with the fam! And Matthew LOVES his Manny set too! Great toys they are ! Does Ryan like the bowling deal?!?! Matthew loved it, but I dont know if Toots would be in to it!!??! I need to see your belly!! Do yall wanna go to Cordillera one night next week? We can let the boys swim and have some adult catch up time?!?!
I LOVE the bump picture on tht right--just b/c we asked:) your belly is just so cute!!! Can't wait to hear the sex. when do you find out?
Great post! Does he have little freckles on his nose? He's turning into such a little boy!
they're scratches from his finger nails being too long. I cut them this morning. haha. I always know they're too long when he starts having scratches on his body.
I can totally picture him coming down the slide!! He is so cute and looks like such a fun kid!
Yard looks great, btw!!!
SOOO FUNNY! I can't get over the tools!
I can totally picture the santa's slide! Poor guy!
Boy, is Ry Ry getting handsome! What a charming half-grin he has too! I completely understand those simple family "moments" you think you will never forget... you are blessed.
I love these! He's so precious
I love these! He's so precious
I'm sitting in a very quiet coffee house right now reading your post and I'm not kidding when I say...I laughed out loud and coffee came out my nose when I read, "don't laugh felipe, you're next!"
Post a Comment