We had a great birthday splash!!! Ryan's buddies helped ring in his 2nd year of life with swimming, eating and throwing balls!

YUMMY cupcakes from The Cake Shop. (They're supposed to be beach balls...don't get me started). I ate one at the party, and one at home before bed. I do not advise butter cream icing before bed. I had the worst indigestion.

This is Ryan walking in to his birthday party!!! He was the cutest. It was almost as though he was walking down his red carpet.

He LOVED his balloons. What he loved most was the Mickey Mouse balloon that you can't see.

Each kid got a snack bucket with some extra goodies in them. After the kids had a chance to swim around a bit, we handed out their buckets and Capri Suns for them to regain their engery for more swimming.
Hudson and Ryan eating their snacks from their snack buckets. (I forgot to make one for the birthday boy).

He put on quite a show! Not much swimming. Just a lot of walking around throwing EVERYTHING in the baby pool.

At the biggest moment of the birthday party, he STILL had two balls in his hands.

...and, still had them when he ate.
There were so many great pics. Jenny helped take most of them! Thank you!!! I have to say, I enjoyed the party myself. I got to relax, yet visit with everyone. Thank you to everyone for all your help!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! You are loved!
9 comments:
What a fun party. Ryan had the best time! Happy Birthday Ryan.
Looks like a GREAT party!! I love that he had balls in his hands while blowing out his candles and eating. That will be fun to look back on in the upcoming years. Happy 2nd year Ryan!
Looks like a great day:) Wish we were there!! I saw a pic of allison and reid sitting and chatting with martha....neat to see the next generation playing together at birthday parties!!
A beach ball theme- what fun!! I think the cupcakes look great- but don't knock buttercream frosting, yum!
Stacy's so right! All the generations playing together is the best!!
i love the cupcakes...you had cute ones at his last party too!! how do you get them so perfect? happy birthday ryan.
Great pictures jess! It looked like such a fun party. I've been cracking up at the way he ate the cupcakes with a ball in each hand. Cute :)
awwww happy bday Ry! Man oh man he is getting so handsome... cant wait to find out pink or blue for your next little one on the way!!!
2 years old don't need a paci anymore I got something for you to suck and the bonus is you will love the taste of c-m, look soooo cute too with what you can't swallow running down your chin
Post a Comment