background

Monday, May 04, 2009

Embracing the Game

Last week, we headed out to Sonterra with Melanie and Hudson for dinner. Rod was already there at the driving range. Ryan officially has his own clubs. Well, two of his own. He now has a wedge and a putter.

At times we were a bit more interested in the miniture golf bag full of golf balls.
Testing out his wedge on his own.
He wasn't quite understanding why he could run down the driving range. In his sweet eyes, there was a lawn full of balls, needing to be picked up...by him only.
So after an exhausting day at the driving range, the boys hung out at the 19th hole for dinner.

15 comments:

The Grays said...

First, I love that he has already found something he's so passionate about! Second, you are an awesome photographer!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

2 things.. Mia is uber jealous.. she's got some fierce competition now w/ Ryan : ) So cute!
second - how is your camera soo artistic? Or is that you or how is it so awesome???

Pam said...

WHAT A DARLING POST! I love these pictures and what a cute story.

Amber Greenawalt said...

How incredibly CUTE!

The Garrison's said...

Okay! I too want your camera secret! What is it?! And, I love this post! The pic of Rod helping him is so cute! You can just see Ryans little sweet body in there somewhere! Very cute...

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute. I love it. The end of the day at the 19th hole is precious too. Great pics, Jess!

Anonymous said...

First things first...you need to leave your day job and start taking pictures for a living. You have taken some wonderful shots, Jess. I'm totally impressed...but not surprised! this is my favorite post. :)

Pam said...

No wait, that 19th hole with the Fishies and sippy cup and exhusted Ryan and Hudson still standing is priceless!

Sharla said...

Too cute! The last photo says it all!

Shelly said...

Those two boys are too cute together! I love Ryan's shoes...where did you find them?

Congrats on number 2!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm smiling big for you :-)

boo and stacy said...

The first shot needs to be up in Ryan's room!!

Melanie Flinn said...

Last pic is a hoot- Ryan really looks/acts "exhausted" from his game. Where are you editing pics? Picassa? I can't find a program I like so mine remain unedited.

Pam said...

Yes Stacy is right, frame the header for his room.

Jen Taylor said...

he is so darn cute!!! great post jes!

Anonymous said...

I love my little Grand golfer. Coming right down the family line. Grandma

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive