Lately, my mind's been on a carnival ride. Seriously, I cannot get this brain to slow down and chill out. Here are a few items that you can chose either to pity me, or just love me for me. wah wah.1. Rod and I are going to a ball on Friday! A ball! Who knew people still had these things. Anyways, not 100% sure I understand what it's for (never do) but we're going. Slap on my Spanx, throw on the dress......STOP. I have NO DRESS FOR THIS EVENT! So, lunch break today I ran to the mall, and found nothing. My friend Shawna's helping me look online. I'll probably head back to the mall after work.
2. I've been doing this "new way of eating". It's wonderful, great and I'm feeling good! If I don't get to the store, I'm going to blow this thing. Sarah would be very disappointed. Although, yesterday, I worked out for 50 minuts on the Precor. Who knew that t.v. actually makes you workout. I timed my arrival to the gym for the second half of Dancing with the Stars. I was so ready to get off that thing, but I had to see Melissa dance.
3. Ryan's birthday, trip to California, work trip to Kansas City (blah), possible trip to the coast and NIOSA are all popping up on me quite quickly. So dear friends that I frequent often, just bare with me. I'll be okay after May. Until then, fasten your seatbelt, and let me talk my crazy-talk.
4. I still have two wedding gifts, one baby arrival gift, one baby shower gift to finish, and one birthday gift to purchase. All of which I'm late on except one.
5. Ryan's going to be scheduled for a new blood allergy test. it'll test for seasonal and food allergies. Hopefully, we'll get some answers soon. We were back in McCray's office yesterday. We're taking this route b/c he can't seem to rid himself of congestion, and he so easily gets constipated. So, that'll be a day off of work. (boo hoo for me, right?)
6. Our backyard looks like warzone. I'm dead serious. I'll have pictures to post soon. The previous owners had laid brick all around the yard in a fancy design. So, Rod went out there to dig up all the bring, only to find 12 HUGE HUGE cement "things" each buried about two-feet deep. I was watching him out the window pull one up, and I FREAKED out. I thought he was pulling up a grave for a pet. It is all still freaky to us.
7. The list of items to take care of in our house continues to grow. Remind me again why we opt to buy a house?
8. That's enough of me and my pity-party. Here are some pics of Ryan.
Some Chuck-e-Cheese pics. This first one is his first siting of Chuck-e-Cheese.

Look over Ryan's shoulder. The kid is patiently waiting for Ryan to put the ball back. Ryan didn't understand that that ball goes to that game. So, leave it.

Our little dancer! Shake your thang, Ryan!

Fascinated.

Ryan and Hudson enjoying some fine mulsh, while we enjoy a fine margarita/beer.

6 comments:
O Jess, welcome to life. I'll bring the dress home and you can raid my closet.
Of course Ryan want the ball. Aren't all balls his?
Love the pictures!
great job jess. the pictures are great.
Aw, Jess. I'm sorry you are so busy! I hope you find something quickly for the ball on Friday (sounds like fun)! By mid-May you'll be bored after these couple of months. I hope I'll get to come by for at least a hug the night you get home from LA. Love you!
You are one BUSY lady!!! Good luck finding the ball gown, and please post pics! I hope Ryan's tests give you some answers...poor guy being sick all the time.
LOVE the shot of him dancing. What a great "You want some of this?" face :-)
i do pity you, my love. I HATE SHOPPING FOR STUFF LIKE THAT. you just let me know if i can help with anything... adopting your child, etc. rod's all yours, though! you and my mom need to come down for a weekend to chill or i'll come there, we'll dump the boys (and maybe my mom) and go play. maybe a spa day...
Post a Comment