background

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Faces of Christmas...(some)






(per Nicole's request) :)







I was 100% on Santa's "good" list. With that, he honored me with a Canon Rebel XSI camera.

6 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

too fun!!! where is your face?

Kthed said...

That CAMERA!!! Is it your new favorite thing EVER??!! Great pics! I love the top one of Ryan!!

Tootle Family said...

Hands down my favorite!!!! I thought I bought what you have? Is yours a different model?

Pam said...

Wow we are all in for some really great pictures from the tootle blog. Great shots Jess.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictures, Jessica! What kind of camera is this? I am in the market for a new one! ;) Happy New Year! Love, Lisa Johnson

juju designs said...

COOL JESSICA! Isn't having a good camera the BEST??? It makes such a difference. I love mine. Best present ever. Happy New Year!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive