Jess you did a great job. So fun. We'll have to work on it together. I've got to learn a bunch.
Don't you love the newest Picasa. I love that you can make collages. Shutterfly lets you make and print large size collages too! Yea. Girl, you are rocking and rollin' with that new camera of your's. Your pics are looking awesome.
SO FUN!!!! You are doing a great job! I want one!!!!!!!
you should be a photographer!!! Great pics - it helps when you have precious subjects, though!!!
Jess- the new camera is awesome. I am so jealous. does it make really cool shutter sounds when you shoot...because then you can sound like a professional. Good stuff. I love it all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jess you did a great job. So fun. We'll have to work on it together. I've got to learn a bunch.
Don't you love the newest Picasa. I love that you can make collages. Shutterfly lets you make and print large size collages too! Yea.
Girl, you are rocking and rollin' with that new camera of your's. Your pics are looking awesome.
SO FUN!!!! You are doing a great job! I want one!!!!!!!
you should be a photographer!!! Great pics - it helps when you have precious subjects, though!!!
Jess- the new camera is awesome. I am so jealous. does it make really cool shutter sounds when you shoot...because then you can sound like a professional. Good stuff. I love it all.
Post a Comment