This post is dedicated to all my So You Think You Can Dance fans! Yeah, girls...and Boo & Erik (and secretly Rod).... I went to the show! Don't be a hater. I thought of each and every one of you during the show.
Now, we didn't have front row, or the middle...but, we didn't have the last either. We were a tad disappointed in the show. I KNOW! Debbie Downer. And, how could we be disappointed?!?! Perhaps it could have used a production team?! Or, they should have had Casey, Brooke and I pick out which dance numbers should've been performed. Not our favorites, that's for sure! A few, but not all.
This pic was taken just for Siena! Here you go, sweet girl.....Season Four, baby! FOR REAL!
The bed rolled out, and the crowd went wild. Karrington was beautiful in this! 
Joshua, in the blue was the 2008 winner of the show (not that I need to tell my co-fans). We sat pretty high up, so it was hard to tell how high the dancers' leaps, toe touches, etc. were, but when he did his three toe touches in a row (during the Nutcracker song) we could totally tell! Just shows how high he really jumps.
They did perform the door routine, and the "Bleeding Love" routine (briefcase). Those were fun to watch in person.

4 comments:
OMG!! I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance Dance Dance Dance! Was Cat Deely there!? ;) Can't wait to see you Jess!
OHH Jess, Im so happy you got to go! Thanks for the pics!! And those were some of my favorites dances too! Looked like fun!
Jessica,
How cool! I am so jealous. That is my favorite show - I look forward to every summer bc I know its coming on. This season was great. I was GLUED.
i am so jealous!!!
Post a Comment